Tuesday 22 July 2014

CROP TOP





 Shoes / Madden Girl, Shorts / French Connection (Winners), Crop top / Zara, Sunglasses / Ray Ban


I just picked these shorts up on the weekend at Winners. I wasn't sure if I should get them or not but I'm so happy I did. They are very oversized and so comfortable, perfect with a crop top because they are high waisted. The Madden Girl shoes I'm wearing I found on sale after looking for a budget friendly version of the Stuart Wietzman 'nudist' so these were perfect, I love all the sales this time of year!

5 comments:

  1. I love this simple, chic outfit…! And the shorts look great on you…

    xx
    Michele
    http://www.roguetutu.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit :D
    simple is the best


    Serah x
    Serah de Fashix

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! You look great!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These heels are gorgeous! They were the first thing I noticed about this perfectly polished look! :) Love it!

    xx,
    nidia
    www.musingsofnidia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit! I love the sunnies too!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete