Monday 27 April 2015

PAJAMA SHIRT

Jeans / Zara, Shoes / VIntage Prada, Blazer / Winners, Shirt / Pajama, Bag / Coach 

I know I just did a post wearing these jeans but I have wore them so much already and I just got them. I've been looking for a pair exactly like this forever, ones that are slightly cropped, a vintage inspired wash and looser in fit, count on Zara to come out with the perfect affordable pair. They are exactly the type of jeans that have been missing from my wardrobe. I paired them with this pajama shirt to add to the vintage vibe and added kitten heels and a blazer to make the look more polished. 

18 comments:

  1. Very chic!!! U look so stylish!!
    Xoxo

    Check out my new post
    http://www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!

    Lots of love.
    www.NataliaBosch.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit, dear! you look great!

    visit my blog please)
    http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So chic! Love the whole look!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you pull that pajama shirt with such style :)

    Best, Albert | Palming Pebbles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute look! I am loving the pajama detail!

    www.tailoredandtrue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this street style tailored look!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. A simple and basic outfit, perfect on you! Have a nice day, kisses (and thank you for your visit),
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete