Sunday 11 January 2015

COLLECTION: THE ROW PRE FALL 15

The Row Pre Fall 2015
Every season I always look forward to seeing what the Olsen twins will create for The Row and I am never disappointed. They design with interesting shapes and the most incredible, minimalist looks. I am  also obsessed with the way they style their clothing and the hair and makeup, so modern and clean. If I could only wear one designer this would be the one, heres to dreaming! These are a few of my favourite looks.

Photos / Style.com

5 comments:

  1. amazing!

    thedaydreamings.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and classy minimalist styles with cool oversized silhouettes, awesome!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Row is always absolute perfection!

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool. The Olsens are so stylish. Happy Monday!
    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Row is always amazing! I love the Elizabeth and James line too. The Olsens can do no wrong <3

    http://katmicru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete