Monday, 11 August 2014

SPORTSWEAR INSPIRED





Shoes / New Balance, Skirt / Zara (on sale) , Knit / Zara(old, similar here) , Leather Jacket / Acne

I love the contrast of the runners and nike sports bra mixed with the lady like, silk skirt. This skirt was in my wish list for inspiration to a summer wedding, but here I made it more day time and casual by pairing it with a slightly sheer knit and my favourite leather jacket. It also happens to be on sale right now for $19 as well as the matching top.


6 comments:

  1. Been craving my leather jacket, as well! Great post.

    xx Bee
    http://lightandvibes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely leather jacket , perfect for casual outfits...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!

    http://bellemelange.net/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Great sporty look.

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The leather jacket adds spice to the outfit..great combo :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is all about effortless cool style! I love it!
    www.kallistheni.com

    ReplyDelete